Having strong headaches. Having healthy diet, stress, hair-fall, depression. What could be the cause of these headaches.

hi. i come back from holiday a month ago, and i just need some advice. lately ive been gettin strong headaches/migranes almost every day. whats wrong with me?no food triggers it. i hve a fairly healthy diet . i cant take the strong pains everyday. i do have a lot of stress . my hair is also falling out alot. i have been depressed in the past and like to think i have worked through those problems. i think there is something wrong with me because of these head pains. you re the expert. help me out?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012