Having stressed life, heart palpitation. Dreamt of heart attack. Should I be concerned?

Hello, I am a sixteen-year-old young man that just woke up from a terrible dream. I dreamt I had some sort of heart attack . It felt almost like my heart would explode in the dream, but I woke up and there was no pain at all. There has been a lot of stress daily in my life, ( overweight as well) and sometimes my heart palpitates because of this... so I guess my question is: Was the pain real, and should I be concerned? Thank you, Greenwood
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013