I am sorry to hear about your problems. Can you please upload a picture of worm if you have already, else you can take picture next time you see in your stools.
While you send picture, please tell me more about the following:
1. Where are you located? (region, country name, closest city/town that you can reveal) What is the source of drinking water you use? Any other family member is affected too?
2. Did you travel anywhere before the symptoms/problems started?
3. What problems/symptoms/complaints you had initially that you underwent the tests? When did they started?
4. Do you have cough
which is not going away?
5. What symptoms do you have currently (other than finding worms in stool), any fever
6. What is the color of your stools, how many times do you pass per day, what is the consistency of stools (loose/hard), any pain before/during passing stools, did you notice fresh blood stain any time?
7. Please can you give specific names of tests you underwent as you have mentioned like colon
check, upper GI etc. (name of test can be found on the top of the report, please give full name instead of abbreviation if possible)
8. Please tell me about the medications you have taken for these problems (prescribed and/or bought on your own, any herbal medicines)
Your problems need the above information to understand better. Some times, stool test
in lab might miss the parasite egg/ovum. Also, it is important to understand that your treatment needs to be complete with full course of medicines to completely eradicate parasites/worms from your body.
Hope you get better soon!