Having stomach problem. All test negative. What is the problem?

Hello My name is Kendra and Ive been having stomach problems I went for a colon check i got an upper GI i went through tons of tests so everything came up neg. so im taking a poo and i happen to look in the toilet and see this weird looking strand that looks like a worm so im thinking why havent these doctors takin a stool sample this whole time so anyway i pull this thing out stick it in a jar , go on line and darnit it looks identicle to the humaworm which mind you are very hard to detect so i call up my familty doc and go in taht same day show her this show her the oicture its identicle but she wants to make sure shes treating the right thing so this was fri. i took my stool down to the lab itself cause i want to get these out of me as soon as possible i get the lab tests back its all negitive when i can clearly see that these parasites are in me i just dont know who to turn to could you please direct me in how to remove these parasites if they wont thank you Sincerely Kendra
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013