Having stomach ache, diarrhea, vomiting. Took medication for diarrhea. Can I take stemetil for pain and to sleep?

I have had stomach aches, inflammation of the stomach are and diareeha non-stop...was vomiting early for just a short while but now just feel really nauscea, have cramps still around my stomach area and getting diareeha like quite constant,its very watery and i took motmotilium earlier today around 8o clock and again at half 11 then 1 buscopan at 12 but it wont go away.....i want to know can or should i take 1 stemetil, would that kill the pain and allow me to go to sleep...i have an exam tomorrow and really have to get up round half 7 to study...please help :)
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012