Having sore left arm and chest with burning sensation in eye. What could be this?

Hi. My joints hurt every morning, my left arm and left side of my chest is sore and has on and off pain for several months, now my neck and back also bothers me. I have fatigue all the time, even after waking up. I also have head aches very often and this symptoms come and go but there is always something hurting. Lately also my eyes feel blurry or burning sensation. Please give me an idea of what can this be related to or who to see. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013