Having smooth, raised bump on labia major. Is it STD?

I have just noticed a smooth, raised bump or lesion on the labia major, that is flesh colored.It is closer to the external border of the labia than the vaginal. it is about 1-1.5cm in diameter. I am looking for any suggestions of what this could be. I have searched the web for any indication of an STD , and find nothing that looks similar as of yet. I am in a monogamous marriage, and would not expect an STD, but concerned with any eruptions in this area. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
hello ,welcome to hcm,
it lookks like you have bartholin s gland infection,you will have to take a course of antibiotics,so visit a qualified cause for worry