Having small tiny skin-colored bumps on my face. How to get rid of them? Is this a sign of an illness?

I have very small tiny skin-colored bumps on my face, but there is ALOT of them on my forehead and their starting to spread. I have researched everything and have not found nothing , and i cant afford to go to the determinalogist right now. Im 14 and ive had them for a while and I dont drink alot of water but I take very good care of my face and these bumps still come. It makes it seem like a bad case of acne , but it doesn't even really look like pimples. There not red or anything, but when i pick them off, they bleed. Please just tell what they are and how to get rid of them. I would love you guys and feel so much better about myself(:
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013