Having small red spots on hand, penis, trunk, chest. Foul odor of semen. What could be this?

I have small red spots appearing on what started as my hand , then the shaft of my penis, then I noticed a few spots on my trunk and chest. These red spots quickly dry up and a white layer of skin forms in a circular pattern on the red spot. They generally do not itch . I have had psoriasis of the scalp which if not properly maintained can cause peeling of the scalp. I am a sexually active 25 y/o man who has had unprotected sex with a couple of females about 5 weeks ago. About a week ago I woke up after having a very real sexual dream to find my boxer soaked in what appeared to be semen . There was no fowl odor present. Any ideas on what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013