Having small penis, no sex drive, power. Cure for wet dreams?

Hi, its rashid i wanna know is there any cure for wetdreem i have been this problem for 10 year now i have no more energy my sex life is almost finish my pines got small then before and sex drive is almost finish,i eat housand of medicine for that but didn t work at all and i ejaculate at night during sleep twice time in 3 days,and lots of doctor says its normal but they dont have idea what kind of truble this is.now my bones are weak and i have no power how can i stop wetdreem help me and tell me the best medicine in the world thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting night emission.This is common at this age and all the problems that you have regarding sex drive are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting sound sleep and prevent getting night emission.

1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.

2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and vit A,C,D,E.

3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..

4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Consult qualified Sexologist for counselling.

Dr.Patil