Having small painless lumps. Drinking powdered gatorade mixed with water. What could be the cause?

My 20 year old son has two small painless lumps that just appeared this week. One is under his chin and the other behind the knee . He works outdoors with a landscaper and started drinking powdered gatorade mixed with water this week. He drinks at least 2 gallons a day. The lumps do not hurt nor are they tender. Any ideas what could cause them to just appear?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

The lump could be lymph node swelling. Bare foot walking and working outside leads to lymph node of lower limb. If it's not associated with pain and it's size is smaller than 2cm then there is no cause of concern. It will definitely regress in a week time.