Having slight pain around right lung area, sharp pain during breathing and lying down. Treatment?

Hi, this morning I realised a slight pain around my right lung area. As the condition continues, I feel a sharp pain with every breath. Lying down is extremely painful, and makes it very difficult to breathe - Which worries me since it s getting pretty late here. Additional details I think I should mention - I am a smoker, not too heavy. 5-10 cigarettes a day approx. I am also female and 18 years old. Please help if possible, getting anxious.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013