Having sharp pain under breast. Not having heart problem. What could be the problem?

Hello, I have for last couple weeks sharp pain/jabbing around and under my left breast , this pain is short and last 3-10 seconds ,and in evenings. when i drink coffee i have that jabbing other signs but it worries me a bit...i am 32 years old,never heart problem,just once about 2 years ago when i was drinking a lot of coffee in gym and after felt sick with dificulty breathing for 10 minutes.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
This pain sounds very innocuous i.e. not very serious if it only lasts for 3-10 seconds at a time and is not associated with any other symptoms. If it happens when you drink coffee then it sounds although it may be coming from your oesophagus or stomach but any serious problem would give you more severe symptoms. Hopefully it will resolve without any intervention. If your symptoms worsen or you get additional symptoms then I would seek medical attention.