Having seizures, migraine, numbness in head. Because of seizures or side effects of medicines?

Hi, I have a history of seizures. i have experienced most of the types them. For the past few years my meds have kept me perfect with no seizures at all. Last Dec. though, I had a major funky seizure in which the left side of my body went numb. Just that tingly feeling, not dead weight numb. Dr Peng says it was a seizure, because there was no sign of stroke . Since then, I have had migraines. I had a seizure tonight. I remember being in one place then woke up in another. I had a migraine before it had and a worse one after. I went to the ER. They gave me imitrex for my migraine. My question is: Why is my head going numb? Are they seizures? Or is the side affects of the 100mgs Topamax?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012