Having red bumps under skin. Tender to touch, liquids comes out after putting sea salt on it. What is the problem?

hi i have a red bump under my skin which looks like an under the skin pimple it doesnt look like a cyst as it doesn t stick out but i can feel it . and it is a bit tender at times. it appeared 2 days ago i pyt a sea salt compreds on and clear liquid came out . will it dissapear now? i do get the occasional spot but not alot of these at all thankyou kirsty
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012

welcome to healthcare magic.

i will be glad to be of assistance.

from your description you had a boil which is a bacterial infection of the skin.
however, its difficult to say without seeing it. however since the liquid has come out as you describe, it should settle down now.

you can apply fucidin cream on it twice a day for 5 days on it. that will be more effective.

please let me know if you have any queries.