Having rash on upper chest. Taking saphris, adderall. Quit smoking. Normal reaction?

Hello! I am a 22 year old female, and I m currently taking saphris and adderall. I quit smoking 4 days ago cold-turkey and have since developed a widespread rash on my upper chest. Small red spots, with the occasional spot containing what appears to be sebum. I have not changed medication doses, soaps, ingested foods that are new to me, etc. Everything, other than no longer smoking a pack a day, is the same as it usually is... I am curious if this is a normal reaction as my body changes, or if I should be concerned for any reason? Any information would be helpful! Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013