Having psoriasis. Looks like rashes, bleeds after peeling skin. How to get cured?

am having soriyasis for past 7 yrs so suggest me how to cure these ? Than what kind of treatment is suitable so as to cure these than which food items i should avoid . soriyasis s through out my body even in scalp it is like rashes when i peel the skin blood starts bleeding from that area than after some days new skin starts growning in that area . . . Plz reply for my query . . . Am suffering a lot some times i feel to die due to these hope so your solution will help me to cure i under gone treatment under many skin doctor s but it is not cured . . . So plz help me doctor . . .
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012