Having post orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Having shortness of breath, nausea. Suggestions?

I am 40 year old female who weighs 115 lbs. I have normal cholesterol and lower end BP . I also have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome . Five months ago, I had a clear angiogram done. The results were that there were no blockages and my arteries were normal. However, for the past month, on and off, I have had episodes where it feels like I cannot get a good breath. I have also had nausea sometimes with this symptom. As part of my postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, these are normal symptoms, however, they are new symptoms for me. My question is, how long is a clear angiogram good for?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
you are in 40 , female are protected from coronary artery disease till menopause untill they are suffering from DM, very strong family history of heart disease or congenital hyperlipidemia .
you are filling these symptoms due to anxiety or due to POTS.
till menopause - remain assure