Hi, you are having acne vulgaris
and post acne scars
Avoid ---- stress, anxiety,tension.
Be positive... Remain happy.
Avoid ----sun exposure,travelling, contact with pollution, excessive cosmetics..
Take treatments as follow..
1. Tab. Azithromycine 500 mg daily once on empty stomach for 4 weeks, then reduce it thrice a week i.e.one tab.on mon,tue,wed. ...for 6 to 12 months or till acne resolves and no short relapse...
2. Tab. Isotretinoin
5 mg daily at night for 6 months,stop if you develop side effect like chelitis.
3. Apply clindamycine gel daily at night on lesions only.
4. Wash the face with acmed face wash.
5. If all the acne lesions are resolved , if you have black spots, apply kojic acid
and vitamin C containing cream.
6. Change the face wash by kojic acid and glycolic acid
containing face wash to improve the color and to have the glow.
I hope this much will be sufficient to have good result.. Ok