Having pimple, used benzac ac and acnethrow, taking megaclox tablet, acne after using lakme sunscreen

hello I hv problem of pimples for the past one year...earlier i was using benzac ac nd acnethrow but it didnt sumone recommended my to hv megaclox tablet twice a day for 10 days...i had it too nd my face became then i used lakme sunscrean nd again i found huge amount f acne on my forehead ....i m so depressed now..plzz help wat face wash shud i use nd what medicine should i hv...i hv extremely oily skin
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012