Having pea cyst. Does silicea help in getting rid of them?

Ihave a pea cyst on my libia n a marble size one both on the left side. Will silica help heal these annoying things. I was taking silicea for two months and helping my hair n skin. I quit tsking it this past month n now I have these cyst forming. Not sure if its from not using the silicea or a side effect. I hope it from not using it . I love the stuff. What is your opinion. I have no pain they dont seem to get any bigger.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013

Silica cannot help in curing cyst.

Silica application can only flatten the skin but cannot cure cyst.

Oral silica can be harmful in excess.

Please meet a dermatologist and discuss regarding this.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you