Having pain in thigh, back, under rib cage and abdomen, severe heart burn. What is going on?

Pain in the inside of my right thigh that feels like my veins are rolling over each other or something. Also a pain in my back on the left side under my rib cage and when it stops hurting it feels like I have icy hot on. The pain in my back shot through my chest one day too and I thought I was going to die. I also have severe heart burn and abdominal pain . And I am only 22 years old and a mother of two. What is going on?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012