Having pain in the left kidney area after falling from stairs. Damage to kidney?

I fell down the stairs at my job visiting a client at their home. I visited the doctor that my Job instructed me to see but I feel they didn t explore too much, as I couldn t pin point the pain at only 2 hours after I had fallen. Now I m having pain in my left kidney area and wondering, how do I know if I have done more than just bruised or pulled the muscle? Is there any signs that I have damaged my kidney that I should look out for?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013