Having pain in lower stomach to penis, penis tip stings. Looking for cure

Hello . I have been experiencing pains I m my lower stomach . This is normally intensified when I need to urinate. I have no stinging or pain when I do visit the toilet but I have noticed that the tip of my penis stings at times . I have had this for just a little over a week. The pain at times does extend from my lower stomach to the shaft of my penis
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in tip of your penis due to inflammation of terminal part of urethra(Urethritis).

Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.