Having pain in belly button and left breast. What could be the reason ?

Hi i keep getting pains above my bellybutton since last thursday and it feels if sum1 sitting on my stomach and the pain is also goin to my left breast what does this mean?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Pain above belly button could be due to duodenal ulcer and the pain in the left breast region could be due to gastro-esophageal reflux of gastric juices.
To confirm the diagnosis you will need to undergo an ultrasound study as well as gastro-duodeno-endoscopy.
Consult a gastroenterologist, who will have to do a detailed examination and various investigations to arrive at a proper diagnosis.
Once the diagnosis is made treatment can be started accordingly.
Meanwhile avoid hot spicy food and eat frequent small meals and if possible have milk as well.
Wish you speedy recovery.