Having pain and pus discharge from nasal cavity into oral cavity. Test shows normal. Is it chronic sinusitis?

hello,Iam a dentist .my patient comes complain of pain and bus discharg from nasal cavity into oral cavity ,he said its chronic and recurent ,on examination nothing abnormal just mobile suppernumary teeth opposing to upper premolar and 1st molar.after extraction their is bus ,I wash with salin and give him amoxicilline and mitronidazol .he has no other systemic broblem and he is 22 years it enough and what is diagnosis ,is it may be ca or just from chronic sinsitis
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012