Having pain after getting facial done. Bulging vein and swelling. Treatment?

experiencing pain facial .After Ihave facial from my co work in a day spa When i get my facial from her she push very hard inthe midlleof my forehead it hurt .TheNEXTDAY I had asked it was hurt why did she do that she say it was the western facial .I had been expernice very painful in my for head . had seen bruising and swelling and signs of pupil changes .I so my doctor and explain to him about what happened he didnt think any of it He said to put ice on it put i feel it is more serious of head injury . I had seen like sinkin in the midlle of my forehead and bulging vein and swelling.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
From history it seems that due to hard press and facial chemicals there might be pain and some allergic reaction on face.
Apply ice pack on the face.
Do face wash frequently.
You may take antihistamine like Benadryl for 1-2 days.
Ok and take care.