Having nausea, stomach pain,body cold, shaky during nights. What could it be?

hi, i was wondering if you could help me with this, every night i feel unwell, i have nausea , i have stomach pain (usually mild) and i feel cold and shakey, (usually for a short period of time but it comes and goes until i fall asleep through exhaustion) i have spoke to my doctor about this several times only to get the reply that it is my ibs or that i am being a hypochondriac, i do not feel it is related to any of these! i do have a fear of vomiting although not been professionally diagnosed as an emetaphobe. What is wrong with me? :(
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013