Having multiple sclerosis, pain in lower back, stomach, feels nausea. Alternative for spinal tap?

Hi Dr. Grief, I have been having pain in lower back for about two now, thought it was due to moving furniture back that was about 3 weeks ago, now the pain is in my stomach and feel nausae. I have been taking ibp 600 mg and seems to help with pain but comes back. I am also having others syptoms that sounds like MS. 1993 I was having problems and the doctors wanted to do a Spinal Tap, which I refused at the time. 18 years later, been having some problems and have a Doc appt. set up. Could this all be tied in , my pain I m having with MS?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012