Having lump at back of neck. Vomiting due to headaches. Have type 2 separation of acioclavical. Do I need cubital tunnel surgery?

Yes I was told I needed cubital tunnel surgery a year ago. 9 months ago told had type 2 seperation of acioclavical and now have lump in back of neck 3 months. I can t afford surgery. When given estimate a year ago was told I had to have it or it would cause problems with shoulder and neck. Am I in danger and does this sound like a emergancy room thing. I have head aches everyday that make me vomit . Sometimes pale for 30 mins to hour sweating.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012