Having lower stomach pain. Getting less stool, bloating, constipation. Feels discomfort. Is it sigmoid colon?

Hello doc i have a pain in my lower side of my stomach at the left i guess its the sigmoid colon i started having trouble with a diffused pain in my stomach with a little pieces of stool like children and i was going to the bathroom many times than i have all the time bloating and farting and the feeling of disconfortable then now i have a severe constipation what the solution for this prob especially that i m stressed from this situation.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012