Having lower left abdominal pain. Taking Cilazapril, Metformin, Atorvastin, Allopurinol. Safe remedy?

My partner has had lower left abdominal pain which is constant and nagging and has been present for four days. He is 43 and has maturity onset diabetes. His temp is 37 and pulse is 100. he saw a doctor yesterday but he said to come back if it continues. He did have elevated blood pressure which he prescribed Cilazapril 2.5mg - half tab. His other meds are Metformin 500mg 2X daily, Atorvastin 40mg daily and Allopurinol 300mg daily.
Would appreciate any advice please. Thank you Heather
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013