Having lower back pains. Urinalysis done. Diagnosed as UTI. Had intercourse. Missing periods. Am I pregnant?

hi i am 19 years old female. and i have this terrible lower back pains (sides) i have this urinalysis and it says that i have a pus cells more than 100 hpf and red blood cells 8-10hpf. albumin traces, many bacteria, squamus moderate. its been 42 days since the first day of my menstruation(& by the way irregulay cycle) i have a boyfriend and we had sex on the day 17. on my first doctor he told me that i have UTI . on my 2nd doctor she ask me that if it is hard for me to urinate and i say yes. or if so maybe im pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012