Having lower back pain. Took medicine. Done with MRI. Need Surgery?

hello sir, i was having low back pain in initial i went to the doctor he has given some medicine and its went out 3 month after three month its happen again and then its came to the leg pain the pain was to high i went to the doctor he told to go through MRI scan after that in MRI it came that spinal disk is disk located but after 2 week the pain is decreased may be by i am taking medicine or wt.. i am not able to sleep properly not able to stand or walk properly the left side leg pain is from top to me what to do is surgery is required ?
or any other option is there....? help me please..
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013