Having lower back issues. Unable to sit, stand, lay in one position for long time. Suggestions?

I have had lower back problems for some years, but permanently since last June. I have had weekly Osteopath sessions since October but wiithout improvement. I am unable to sit, stand or lay in one position for more than around 30 minutes before my lower back seizes. More recently, if stood still for a short while, my legs can be unstable when I first walk. I am 48, female and otherwise very healthy and of a healthy weight. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013