Having lower abdominal pain, testicles hurting, change in urine odor and colour. Had protected sex. What are the risks?

I having lower abdominal pians, my testicles are hurting me and my urine is a yellow almost orange color with a strong oder, i had protected sex but I m worried i caught something, my wife is 5 months pregnant I m scared i gave her something, she had a yellow dicharge last night and this morning she used the bathroom and said it burned a little after she peed it was a orange redish color, she got tested the day after we had intercourse I m worried about our baby and her health we both don t know what to do
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012