Having low grade fever. Undergoing Hepatitis C treatment. Dosage of celex 500 mg and montek LC for cough infection is appropriate?

I am taking celex OD 500 mg morning and evening with montek LC in the evening as I developed infection in cough . I am also taking Pegasus interferon180 mcg weekly with ribavirin 1200 mg for my hepatitis C treatment (eEVR at 12weeks) now running 20 weeks. Please advice the medicine or dose for cough infection is a appropriate with ongoing Hep C treatment as I still have low fever 1-2 degree F.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012