Having lota skin fungus, used sulphur for eating, bathing and drinking, taking nizoral tablets. Treatment?

Hi I have a skin fungus since I was seven years old. We call it lota . I have tried everything to get it to go but nothing seems to work. I have drunk sulphur, eaten sulphur and bathe with sulphur soap and nothing happened. When I was a teenager, I took a course of Tisane de Durbon and it left me completely but it was back withing three months. I usually take Nizoral tablets to control it and it works until it shows back up. Now it it really bad. My back is like a toad s and it itches a lot. What can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012