Having lot of stress, confusion, lonely feeling. What do I do?

hi! I m Natasha Baira, i m looking for information that will find Attachment for my pain of feeling and thoughts of who i am, how i feel, what to do, and when to start or how to find that connection in whatever your belief and feeling of life society, and what can i do for myself esteem of inspiring in thought of Affirm in our Ability to our self instinct of knowing who we really are in the mind of our own thoughts of thinking and doing whatever is avoiding stress and lonely at heart of feeling of not knowing ourselves for the right restriction in life of determination.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I am glad you are on the forum and it seems like you have a lot on your mind ~ a lot of metaphysical and philosophical nature. You also seem to be suffering from depression and anxiety, as is evident from the language you use. However this can only be determined by speaking with you and taking an entire history for which I suggest that you use a qualified counselor and / or a psychiatrist.

Take care and I hope this helped !