Having loss of apetite. Planning to take cypon syrup. Dosage and side effects?

Hi i am amit from india. my height is 5.7 weight 42kg and age is 26 I have poor appetite and continuously suffering from stomach problem most of the time. i feel full of stomach only in few bite of food whenever i feel hunger. my question is can i take cypon syrup/tablet appetizer to stimulate my appetite. if yes what will should be the dosage. Is there any side effect ? how long i can take it? is its effect resumes only till i consume it and last once stop or its a permanent cure of loss of appetite ? thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012