Having loose motions. Had bladder removed. Undergone chemo and radio therapy. Had colonoscopy and endoscopy. Taking diabex and Glayde. Suggest

I am 78 years old,taking diabex500xr now 1 tablet 3 times a day also 2 Glayde tablets in the evening.
Sometimes in the morning and during the night I feel not very well also after 1st motion I very often have a very loose motion 2-3 more (Ihave my blooder removed due to cancer and had chemo and radio therapy in 2010, also have a bag) . I also have problems in controling my motion when I have to go.Can you help.
I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy a couple month ago and both are negative results, OK.

Thank You
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013