Having lightheadedness and muffled hearing. Have pain in the left side of bottom of rib cage and back. Whats happening?

Hi recently when I stand up I sometimes experience lightheadedness and muffled hearing, also sometimes when lying on my tummy and lifting my head up (this one I have had on and off for years) I am 40 not overweight with normal blood pressure. I have also had a pain in my left side around the bottom of the ribcage front and back for a couple of weeks. Defo not kidneys, I can make it worse by bending my head towards my chest. I feel fine when being very active - just spent the weekend running around with v energetic nieces at adventure playground. Any ideas?!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013