Having knee pain, swollen knee, not able to sleep, pain while walking. Looking or cure?

I have been having knee pain . Last year I went to the doctor for the same knee and was in an immobilizer and on crutches for a few weeks but the MRI came back fine. I play softball and am running and getting ready for the season to start and it has started doing the same thing it did last year.. swelling and throbbing and keeping me up at night. Pain when I walk and I can only stand for so long cause the pain gets so bad
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012