Having itchiness aroung thighs and legs. Noticed itchy bumps on penis and testicles. STD? Guide

I have been consistantly itchy for the past month or so. It started in between my legs around my inner thigh but now has seemed to move down my legs and up my body. The itchyness can be described by just being plain itchy. No burning sensation, but when I scratch. I don't feel it is relieving the itchyness. It just continues to be itchy. It leads to me scratching to the point of breaking open my skin and and forming scabs. I've had red circles around some pieces of hair and if I scratch a lot, some bumps will form around the itching location. I tend to not notice the itchyness during the day, and it really kicks up a notch before I head to sleep and a little after I wake up.
I've also noticed average sized bumps on the shaft of my penis and testicles that are also extremely itchy. I looked up information on STDs but the description of them do not seem to match any I've read about. Maybe they are linked together in some way.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013