Having irregular bowels with constipation, loose and black stools, vomiting. What is wrong?

i am passing black stool since last 4 days. I dont have any other problem like pain or vomiting etc.Since last one year i had irregular bowel with constipation and sometimes loose motion. I took my stool sample in match box and sent to the pathological incvestigation where i was told that the Occult Blood positive(Weakly) with epthelial cell 2-4 LPF now what other test should be undertaken and what diet to be taken presently. Regards Rajiv Suri Ranchi. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013