Having high blood sugar. Was taking triglimisave 2. Need treatment or normal?

I was diagnosed with high blood sugar in september 2011.
My Physician suggested One tablet of triglimisave 2 before breakfast and One tablet of triglimisave 2 before dinner.
After taking one tablet of Triglimisave 2 before breakfast and I was unable to walk even around 12.00 PM and I stopped taking those pills.
I started 3.00 Kms morning walk as first thing in the morning after flusing and brushing and 2.00 Kms walk after dinner and also started monitoring my blood sugar level regularly after 2 hours of eating.

I found that my sugar level remains fine everyday but suddenly it shoots up any day once in 15 to 45 days followed by a poor vision during reading which becomes normal as the sugar level lowers.

Please advice what to do now.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013