Having high BP, headache, no appetite, dizziness, chest heaviness. How to treat it?

Hi I am 45 and have had Graves disease since June 2011. I have been hospitalized numerous times and have almost died 3 times due to my pulse reaching 252. I am on propranolol 120mg 3x a day and ptu 150mg 4x a day. My question is my bp is running 171/113 sincr yesterday with bad headache no appettite coughing and arms feel funny also dizziness and heaviness in my chest. Should i go to hospital or just continue to take bp meds and something for my headache. Thank you Wendiu
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012