Having herpes outbreaks. Tested positive for HSV-1. Having a sore tail bone, difficulty in sitting. Suggestions?

49 yr. old male. i have tested for herpes 7 weeks after exposure and 4 weeks after first outbreak . Small bumps no open sores gone in 4 days. I had the CAPTIA test done and it showed positive for HSV-1 Negative for HSV-2 . 7 weeks later another series of bumps gone in 4 days. Since the first outbreak I have had a sore tailbone and can barely sit. I know its related because of the timing, and i had no incident.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012