Having headaches, lump on top of my head, nausea, pain around eyes. Treatment?

hello i have a lump on the top of my head near the back that has been giving me headaches on the left side and when i put pressure on it i feel a bit sick and an ache around my left eye, when i press on it sometimes it makes a popping sort of feeling or as if it is tiny bumps grinding, ive had it quite a long time and i feel its time to sort it out can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Neurologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

If the swelling is long standing and there is a recent change in your headache, you need a physical examination of the swelling so as to determine the exact cause so that treatment will be accurate. I think that the swelling might be infected which is causing pain. Treatment will depends upon the cause.

Please get evaluated with your local neurologist

Best wishes