Having headaches due to vertigo. Suffered mini strokes. Need to get checked immediately?

my dad has been told he had vertigo due to constant headaches but then was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack i did mentioned when he was rushed to the hospital that his side of his face looked funny and they mentioned a stroke but my dad was discharged the next day after the hospital told me he did not have a heart attack i witnessed a turn ( this is what the gp called them and said they were due to his virtigo)as my dad called them and knew he was having a mini stroke after begging the gp to call out to my dad he agreed that he is having mini strokes these have been going on for months if not nearly a year he his now being told to go back to the gp in a week should i push for tests to see the damaged these have caused
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013