Having headaches, dizziness, nausea, raised heartbeat, cramps in feet and breathlessness. Need advice

Havnt been feeling very well for a few weeks,have bad headaches daily,keep feeling dizzy like the room is spinning, nausea and retching a lot,breathless after only walking upstairs,racing heartbeat that i seem to be able to hear beating in my head,legs feel like dead weights and dont seem to want to walk,keep falling asleep in chair and just dont have the energy i usually do and having bad cramp in my foot.Saw a doctor 5days ago who prescribed anti-sickness tablets but not helping and am finding it hard doing school runs etc as getting breathless when walking,fed up of feeling rubbish,any advice be appreciated.Thank-You.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012